We inspect roof coverings, structure, gutters, downspouts and more.
Whether you are buying, selling or maintaining your home, Capital Inspections provides professional and quality service from the moment you call us. Our certified home inspectors will walk through your home with you and teach you as much as you want to learn. We strictly follow the Standards of Practice for home inspectors established by AHIT, the leading home inspection training association.
After we walk through the home together, we will explain the general condition of the home and systems with you and your agent. We will talk through any major issues that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. We will also mention the items that you will want to keep an eye on for deferred maintenance. All of this will be detailed in our easy-to-read Spectora report, which will be delivered in HTML and/or PDF format. From that report, you will be able to see the items we discussed, with images for reference.
Benefits of an Inspection From Us
- We inspect and report on more than 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report before we leave the house
- We point out major and minor deficiencies that paint a complete picture of your new home
- We identify any major expenditures, so you may budget for potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found